Skip to main content

"Hello..."


For ages, there are many stories said about this love. I never actually felt it until, you came. You came into my life, showed me how sweet this feeling is, But before I realized your presence, you left, leaving me in vain!

There are many theories on how this love changed over the years, rather ages. Poet Molla, in her version of Ramayana, describes the love story of Lord Rama in a dramatic way. Rama was sent by Dasaratha, along with Vishwamitra, to protect his yajna from Maricha. Having done that successfully, he receives divine knowledge from vishwamitra. He then goes along with viswamitra to sita swayamvar. When Rama enters Janakpur, he walks in between a garden, which is blossoming with flowers of different colours and fragrances. In the midst of this beauty, he saw Sita. They exchanged the looks and felt an instinct divine connection. That is what Molla describes as Love.

The relation between Krishna and Rukmini, though many see it as devotion, is love for some. The story of Krishna and Radha, family termed "Radha Krishna Katha", didn’t quite end well but is still one of the most famous love stories sung along the countryside.

Fast forwarding to the new age love stories, which marked their presences with Novels, Dramas, and Movies, have taken altogether a different perspective. Love stories that end up in a tragedy are more often seen through the recent ages. We grew up with the love of Romeo Juliet around us, tried to understand this love with Devdas and Paru’s pain.

From Salim Anarkali’s love to Ye Maaya Chesave, love most often began with a glance, it grew with a smile, share, and care. It stayed there forever.

I may not be comparable to any person in those stories but my love for you is no less! It started even without a glance!!

It had been 5 years since I first talked to you. My education forced me to go to an alien world, for a kind of person I am. The day you called me on my mobile, I was taken by shock. It began as usual with a "Hello...".A sweet surprise it was. It almost feels magic how a wrong call turned us together. Your voice is mesmerising. It made fall in love with you, my dear. bangaram., My Precious, I don't remember when I started calling you that, but you turned to be one.

I always ask myself a question, Why I love you, without even seeing you. What connected us so much? I never asked if you love me, but I knew, I always knew, You do.

It sometimes felt that time is crawling, when I realise that, It took six months for me to complete my semester and go back home for holidays and see you. Distance seems infinite. The same time, the same distance, When I am talking with you, flies away so quick, feels so close, when I hear your voice.

Six months passed, I rushed home in the hurry, with such excitement to see you. I still remember the moment I saw you for the first time. I could see in your eyes and feel that love for me. I could feel my heart in you. You smile, filled my heart with a warmth. We laughed, We talked, We ate together - Everything happened quicker than I anticipated. My world is filled with such joy I could never dream of.

My joy doubled when you became a girl in my family. It felt holidays passed away just in few seconds. The next six months, I spent in those memories… Two years of my life passed, with you on my side, but then, the world broke. Stating some unknown family reasons you began to alienate me. It just happened all of sudden. Why?

I'm stuck in pain. Even in the amidst of that pain, I laugh - for I remember you. I feel the joy, for I cherish the moments I spent with you. Its all a different kind of feeling, I one I never experienced ever before.  May be it is good or may be it is not. But I knew certain things for sure, I love you and will always do.

Some days are hard. Really hard. You may ask me, how do I get along those days - I don't know! I always, somehow, find solution in the moments I spent with you. 3 years have been passed since, but my precious, It never feels so or may be it does! I cannot explain.

I will wait for you, come what may! I don't have words to explain why I will live in your dreams. If I had to, I would simply say, “You are my Life”. Your voice will always echo in my ears, your smile, the laugh will follow me all along.

P.S: This piece is about my friend - Jagarlamudi Venkatesh. It is written in the first person only to maintain the continuity and carry on the emotion.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What If Google is Hacked?

JP Morgan has been hacked!! US Military has been Hacked!! Ebay… AOL….Adobe…European Central Bank… ….. and Now – Sony Entertainment has been hacked!! Seeing these kind of news these days, a thought flashed into my mind, what happens if Google is hacked and all its services have been shut down?? I searched the query, “What if Google is shutdown” – of course in Google! Somehow most of the search results are related to malfunction of recent Google software releases. I then thought, why don’t I ask the same question, to the one that claims its better than Google – Bing. I don’t know, it somehow misinterpreted my questions and returned results on what to do, if my Gmail account is hacked!! So, yeah, there it is!! That is the first problem we are going to face – Super-Efficient Search Engine. Unlike some, who access their Gmail account in mornings, you will realize that Gmail is also hacked and you cannot access your mail box. If you are in office, Wow! That

It's time to think - Mr. Terrorist!

I have always searched for the purpose of attacks by terrorists or what-so-ever they call themselves. Most of the times, it is their inhuman acts that keep them in lime light. Is it what they want?? To be popular!! They claim, we are spreading the message!! Ironically, the message given by a peaceful preacher reaches us, truly and deeply! How can you support the fact the you are spreading the message with something called violence. How can you forget this simple logic that love and respect can spread a message of God or anything easily than fear!! Revenge!! On whom! Who is the first person who started this? I definitely see a lack of common sense here! So pity on you!! Money!! I guess, this is the most difficult way of earning some. Even if you are earning, are you living a normal life? Don't you realise the place you live is called forest or a dark place for a normal civilian! What?? What else can be the reason?? Prestige . Are you kidding me.... Pre